Promotional Products Canada requires an Account Manager for our Calgary office. You will be required to perform a variety of sales and administrative duties to ensure the smooth flow of information from supplier to client.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to email and phone enquires generated through our websites.
- Communicate with and answer client product questions.
- Contact and negotiate with suppliers.
- Composing written communications and presentations.
- Assure timely delivery of literature and samples as per client requests.
- Prepare logo artwork for a variety of textiles and products.
- Daily checks of work in progress to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Fluent in English.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Promotional Products sales.
- Graphic design experience in Corel Draw.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to take detailed information over the telephone.
- Well organized.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multiple projects.
- Post-secondary education.
Please send your resume in PDF to: